Thursday, August 31, 2006

love and writing types

Cairo loves Piffy.

My Dad created this picture from two photographs. I just think it's so cute.

And, thanks to Lynn over at A Jolt of Reality for this one:




You Should Be a Romance Novelist



You see the world as it should be, and this goes double for all matters of the heart.

You can find the romance in any situation, and you would make a talented romance story writer...

And while you may be a traditional romantic, you're just as likely to be drawn to quirky or dark love stories.

As long as it deals with infatuation, heartbreak, and soulmates - you could write it.


Ha ha! Big surprise.

What about you? What type of writer should YOU be??

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

According to this, I'm a film writer. Um, ok. Not what I would have expected!!!!

Cole Reising said...

Hi Nienke! We used to have a golden retriever and a cat - they were the best of friends and it was so amusing to see them play together! Love the photo!

Cole

Spilling Ink said...

Gee, it appears I should write science fiction. Good to know I'm in the right space.

Sayre said...

Hollywood, here I come! I'm apparently supposed to be a film writer. Interesting - since what I love is suspense and mystery!

Love the picture. When my dogs were still alive, my cats hugged and kissed them a lot. We really are a very diverse FAMILY of people and animals!

Unknown said...

Hmmm... According to the test I should be a film writer.

Siobhan said...

I did the one a while back: romance writer. Well, what do you know?

Unknown said...

Love the picture - really cute!

Shesawriter said...

That IS a pretty pic. Not surprised that you'd get romance novelist! :-)

Writeprocrastinator said...

"My Dad created this picture from two photographs. I just think it's so cute."


This reminds me of "Ghostbusters" when they talked about "a disaster of Biblical proportions." Bill Murray's character finished it off with "human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together - mass hysteria."

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Ha! Nienke, I should be a Film Writer! It's true, I CAN see it going in my head like a film....

Did I ask you before...are you writing romances? I had an agent once who wanted me to write a romance, so I tried...but....

Joyce Ellen Davis said...

Oh, and Pale Immortal sounds really good! I will look for it! (Like a cross between Dean Koontz and ummmm, Patricia Cornwell.