Gretchen Rubin over at The Happiness Project has made a list of 12 commandments for herself. I think that’s a great idea. I especially like her first one, ‘Be Gretchen.’ I think I’ll steal it for my own commandments (as well as a couple of others that are perfect for me).
Nienke's 10 Commandments
- Be Nienke
- Do it now
- Do not let emotions rule me
- Write every day (of course, what do you expect on a blog called The Writing Life?)
- Stand up for myself
- Believe in myself
- Enjoy life – every day and every moment
- Don’t take things personally
- Do something nice for myself every day
- Don’t betray myself
What would be on your list?
What would be on your protagonist's list?