Lady Tess has tagged me with the Six Meme, so, here goes.
Six minutes to yourself - how would you spend them: curled up on the couch with my dog, a good book, and a hot cup of English Breakfast tea.
Six bucks to spend right now - how would you spend it: on a used book from Amazon.com
Six items you'd leave behind if your house were on fire:
- boxes of unfiled papers
- bedroom set (yay, I could get a new one!)
- boxes of knick knacks I don’t know what to do with
- clothes that don’t fit me that I should have thrown out anyways
- my to-do list
- unwashed laundry (lots of good kindling here)
- my husband
- my dog
- my Alphasmart Neo
- my iPod
- my photo albums (both hard copy and digital)
- the “Grandmother” clock my father made me
Six things you want to accomplish before you leave the earthly plane:
- finish writing a book
- have that book published
- Alaskan cruise (with a stint on a helicopter)
- find true inner peace and satisfaction
- get good at golf
I won’t tag anyone, but if you’d like to do the Six Meme, go ahead and let me know when you post it!