Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Good Lord!

If I were a book, I'd be:


You're Lolita!
by Vladimir Nabokov
Considered by most to be depraved and immoral, you are obsessed with sex. What really tantalizes you is that which deviates from societal standards in every way, though you admit that this probably isn't the best and you're not sure what causes this desire. Nonetheless, you've done some pretty nefarious things in your life, and probably gotten caught for them. The names have been changed, but the problems are real. Please stay away from children.
Take the Book Quiz at the Blue Pyramid.

To know me is to love me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my - the things we find out about people!

Apparently I'm The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
"You were just looking for some decent clothes when everything changed quite dramatically. For the better or for the worse, it is still hard to tell. Now it seems like winter will never end and you feel cursed. Soon there will be an epic struggle between two forces in your life and you are very concerned about a betrayal that could turn the balance. If this makes it sound like you're re-enacting Christian theological events, that may or may not be coincidence. When in doubt, put your trust in zoo animals." Hmmm.

M said...

Yeah that test is fun! I am Anne of Green Gables: "Bright, chipper, vivid, but with the emotional fortitude of cottage
cheese..."

lady macleod said...

I am so "Pride and Prejudice" with an insert from "The Name of the Rose", and the cover design by Tom Clancy.

Elijah said...

Nabokov is one of my favorite writers and I would certainly be "The Gift"!